Cable Bar Shrugs
Grasp a cable bar attachment that is attached to a low pulley with a shoulder width or slightly wider overhand (palms facing down) grip.Stand erect close to the pulley with your arms extended in front of you holding the bar.
- Step-1Lift the bar by elevating the shoulders as high as possible as you exhale
- Step-2Hold the contraction at the top for a second
- Step-3Tip: The arms should remain extended at all times
- Step-4Refrain from using the biceps to help lift the bar
- Step-5Only the shoulders should be moving up and down.Lower the bar back to the original position. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions