Kneel on an exercise mat or floor, positioning your knees and feet hip-width apart, with your feet dorsi-flexed (toes pointing towards your body) and your hands under your shoulders
- Step-1Pull your abs in to your spine
- Step-2Keeping your back and pelvis still and stable, reach your right arm forward and left leg back
- Step-3Don't allow the pelvis to rock side to side as you move your leg behind you
- Step-4Focus on not letting the rib cage sag toward the floor
- Step-5Reach through your left heel to engage the muscles in the back of the leg and your butt.Return to the starting position, placing your hand and knee on the floor
- Step-6Repeat on the other side to complete one rep.