- Step-1Stand in an athletic stance
- Step-2Feet shoulder width apart
- Step-3Hold dumbbell of choice in each hand palm facing the floor
- Step-4Bend forward till upper torso is parallel to the floor
- Step-5Stretch your hands fully perpendicular to the floor
- Step-6From there, lift both dumbbells laterally towards the ceiling keeping the elbows straight and locked
- Step-7Hold for a second at top and descend your arms slowly
- Step-8That's your 1 repetition.
Bent Over Lateral Raises : Pronated Grip
Have a 10x10 space. Keep dumbbells of choice handy.