- Step-1Assume a standard push up position on the floor, keeping your hips down and back flat
- Step-2Place one hand on a medicine ball, while your other hand remains on the floor
- Step-3Keep your feet spread wide for better stability
- Step-4This will be your starting position
- Step-5Keeping your body straight, bend your elbows and descend towards the ground, allowing your chest to approach the floor but stop before touching.
- Step-6Push back up to full arm extension and repeat for reps
- Step-7Do the next set with the ball on the other side