- Step-1Lay on an exercise ball with your lower back pressed against the ball
- Step-2Your feet should be bent at the knee and pressed firmly against the floor
- Step-3The arms should either be kept alongside the body or crossed on top of your chest
- Step-4Lower your torso into a stretch position keeping the neck stationary at all times
- Step-5This will be your starting position.
- Step-6With the hips stationary, flex the waist by contracting the abdominals and curl the shoulders and trunk upward until you feel a nice contraction on your abdominals keeping the lower back always in contact with the ball
- Step-7Hold the contraction for a second and then slowly go back to the starting position.