Wrists Rotation/ Manibandha Chakra
- Steps 1
Lift your hands in the front to the shoulder level
- Steps 2
Make fists of your hands
- Steps 3
Start rotating both the wrists
- Steps 4
Rotate 5 circles to the outer side, then 5 circles in the opposite direction
- Steps 5
Release the hands and get back to starting position
- Steps 6
Repeat for the prescribed number of reps
- Steps 7
And that's how you do Wrist Rotations.
Rotating your wrists not only stretches tendons, it also helps restore range of motion in the joint. Let's check the steps: Stand straight with your legs apart. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!