Wrist Flexor Stretch-Prayer
- Steps 1
Now, join the palms of your hands together
- Steps 2
Lower them so they're in front of your chest
- Steps 3
Your elbows and forearms should be in a straight line and not slanting
- Steps 4
Hold for 15 seconds
- Steps 5
Then relax and return to the starting position
- Steps 6
Repeat for the prescribed number of reps
- Steps 7
And that's how you do the Wrist Flexor Stretch-Prayer.
This exercise stretches the wrist flexor muscles. Let's look at how it's done: Stand straight with hands to your sides. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!