Wide Grip Seated Row
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and pull the cable attachment towards your waist
- Steps 2
At the same time, keep your upper body upright
- Steps 3
Arch your back a little (Keep Spine straight & lean your back slightly backwards)
- Steps 4
Now, inhale and bring the cable attachment back to the starting position until your arms are fully extended
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Wide Grip Seated Row primarily works the Biceps, Forearm Flexors and Rotator Cuffs. Sit on the bench, slightly on the edge of the seat. Grab the cable attachment with hands wider than shoulder width. Slide your hips back. Keep a slight bend in the knees and position your feet on the leg rest.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!