Vira – asana – The Hero Pose
- Steps 1
Now, slowly spread the feet while keeping the knees together
- Steps 2
Place the buttocks flat on the floor
- Steps 3
The soles of the feet must face up
- Steps 4
Place the palms down on the knees
- Steps 5
Remain motionless for as long as is comfortable
- Steps 6
Close your eyes
- Steps 7
Hold this position for as long as is comfortable
- Steps 8
Release the pose and sit in staff pose
- Steps 9
And that's how you do Vira – asana
- Steps 10
Precautions: avoid if you have Neck, back, thigh, ankle, leg or joint pain.
This pose stretches the hips, thighs, knees, ankles and feet, improves circulation and relieves tired legs. Let's look at how it's done: Sit in vajrasana.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!