Urdhva baddha hastasana/ Mountain pose with bound hands overhead.
- Steps 1
Roll the shoulders back and open the chest upright, tilt the head back slightly
- Steps 2
Inhale and as you exhale, arch backward as per your flexibility
- Steps 3
Ensure to keep the eyes open and maintain the posture with normal breathing for as long as is comfortable
- Steps 4
Release the pose slowly and return to Tadasana.
This pose boosts confidence and helps reduce depression. It also Relieves arthritis of the shoulders, arms, wrists, and fingers. To perform this asana, stand in tadasana on your mat, keeping your feet shoulder-width apart. Take the arms behind the back, interlocking the fingers at the back.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!