Tricep Close Push-ups
- Steps 1
Inhale and lower yourself until your chest almost touches the floor
- Steps 2
Exhale and push your upper body away from the floor, and return to the starting position
- Steps 3
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Tricep Close Push-Up targets the pushing muscles of your upper body which include the Triceps, chest and shoulder muscles. Lie facedown on the floor. Place your palms on the floor closer than shoulder-width apart. This is your close hand position. Now, extend your arms and push your upper body away from the floor.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!