- Steps 1
Now, lower your head down slowly so you face the ground, lift your forearms up as you do so
- Steps 2
Bend your torso further and continue to keep the knees and toes on the ground
- Steps 3
Drop the shoulders down
- Steps 4
Try to avoid over arching the lower back and focus on dropping between your head between the shoulder blades to achieve a straighter spine
- Steps 5
Pause and slowly return to the starting position
- Steps 6
Work within a comfortable range
- Steps 7
Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
Sit down on your knees in front of a chair. Place your elbows and forearms on the chair and look in the front. Keep your back straight and Bend your torso a little. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!