Standing Oblique Twist
- Steps 1
Engage your abs, inhale then exhale and slowly twist your torso to one side and twist back to the starting position
- Steps 2
Twist your torso to the other side and return to the starting position
- Steps 3
Repeat until all reps have been completed.
The Oblique twists target mainly the obliques but will also engage the serratus muscles. Start with your feet shoulder-width apart and slightly bend your knees. Stretch your arms out if doing the exercise with bodyweight, otherwise hold a weight in front of your chest.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!