Standing inclined single leg calf raises
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and slowly raise your heel using your toe
- Steps 2
Pause for a second
- Steps 3
Inhale and return to the starting position by lowering the right heel
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps
- Steps 5
Once done, repeat with the other leg.
Standing inclined single leg calf raises primarily work your calf muscles. Stand and set yourself under the machine. Place your right leg on the pad while standing in an inclined manner. Lift the left foot and place it over the right leg lightly for support.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!