- Steps 1
Now start by pushing your hips slightly backward and bend your torso a little
- Steps 2
Make sure you don't slouch and maintain a neutral spine
- Steps 3
Bring your hands forward in a fist like you would do if you were about to run
- Steps 4
Now, start jogging in this position without moving your legs or knees too much
- Steps 5
Jog as fast as you can by using the front part of your feet
- Steps 6
Move your hands if you want
- Steps 7
Do it for the desired duration.
This exercise engages the abdominal muscles, glute muscles and helps to improve posture. Stand and look straight
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!