Soft knee cable deadlifts
- Steps 1
Inhale and engage your core
- Steps 2
Slowly bend your upper body keeping a soft knee i.e
- Steps 3
slightly bent knee
- Steps 4
Once you feel the stretch in your hamstrings & glutes, come back up to the starting position and exhale
- Steps 5
Keep your arms tucked to your sides throughout the movement
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Soft Knee Cable Deadlifts work your hamstring and gluteus muscles. Set the cable at the lowest position in the rack. Stand shoulder width apart with both hands holding the bar handle in the pronated wrist position and the cable passing between your legs. Your hands must be in front of the thighs.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!