Single leg raise
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and lift the straight leg up at around 60 degrees
- Steps 2
Pause and inhale
- Steps 3
Bring the leg down to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps
- Steps 5
Once done, repeat the movement with the other leg.
The Single Leg Raise strengthens the muscles of the upper thigh, and the quadriceps. Lie down on your back on the floor or a mat. Take a support under your head if required. Now, bend one leg and place the foot on the floor. Keep the other leg straight and extended with toes pointing the roof.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!