Single Leg Bridge
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and lift your hips up to create a straight line from the knees to your shoulders
- Steps 2
Hold the position in good form
- Steps 3
Inhale and return to the starting position by lowering your hips
- Steps 4
Repeat with the other leg.
Single-Leg Bridge works the hamstrings, hip flexors, lower back muscles, and gluteal muscles. Lie on your back with hands by your side, knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Raise one foot off the ground, extend it and hold it in the air. Press the other foot firmly on the ground.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!