Single Leg Balance Cone Exercise
- Steps 1
Try reaching down to touch the right cone with the right hand and return to starting position
- Steps 2
Repeat by reaching out to the left cone with your left hand and return to the starting position
- Steps 3
Next, reach out to the left cone with your right hand and then touch the left hand to the right cone
- Steps 4
Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions
- Steps 5
And that's how you do Single Leg Balance Cone Exercise.
Stand straight with 2 cones/objects horizontally 1 foot apart in front of you. Now, lift one leg. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!