Single Arm Rowing
- Steps 1
Now, inhale then exhale and lift one dumbbell up in a rowing movement
- Steps 2
Inhale and bring it back to the ground and return to the starting position
- Steps 3
Repeat on the other side
- Steps 4
Do the desired number of reps.
This exercise targets the upper and lower back, shoulders and biceps while improving core stability. Place two dumbbells vertically on the ground. Hold the dumbbells and take a supine position with legs stretched behind. Place your toes firmly on the ground
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!