Single Arm Dumbbell Rowing
- Steps 1
Exhaling, bring the dumbbell straight up to your chest by bending the elbow back to a 90 degree angle
- Steps 2
Inhaling, lower the dumbbell until your arm is straight down and your elbow has only a slight bend
- Steps 3
Return to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat the movement by holding the dumbbell in right hand.
Single Arm Dumbbell Rowing works your upper and lower back, shoulders, biceps, and hips while improving core stability. Place your right hand and your right knee on a flat bench. Keep your back straight and parallel to the weight bench. Grasp a dumbbell with your left hand.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!