Simhasana/ Lion pose
- Steps 1
Separate the knees as much as you can while keeping the toes in contact with the floor
- Steps 2
Separate the feet just enough to allow the hips and perineum to rest flat on the floor
- Steps 3
Try to separate the knees further but do not strain
- Steps 4
Lean slightly forward and place your hands on the ground in front of you, palms downward and fingers facing backwards
- Steps 5
Look in front and close your eyes
- Steps 6
And that's how you do Simhasana
- Steps 7
Precautions: People with wrist or knee injuries should avoid this asana.
This asana Relieves tension in the face and chest and keeps your eyes healthy by stimulating the nerves. Let's look at the steps: Sit in vajrasana.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!