Shoulder External Rotation-Arm at Side
- Steps 1
Now, move your hand out to the side
- Steps 2
Don't move your elbow and keep the wrist neutral
- Steps 3
Work within the pain free range
- Steps 4
Pause and slowly return to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
Use a cable or attach a resistance band on to something beside you to one side. Hold the band with the opposite hand and place the hand near the abdomen. Keep elbow at the side, close to your body and bent at 90 degrees. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!