- Steps 1
First, lift your legs and push your thighs inward towards the stomach
- Steps 2
Contract your abdominals and hold for a second
- Steps 3
Then extend your legs forward so they are about 6 inches off the ground
- Steps 4
Remember to breathe normally
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Reverse Crunch primarily works your rectus abdominis. Lie flat on your back with your feet flat on the floor. Keep your arms fully extended to the sides with your palms facing down.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!