Reverse Barbell Curl
- Steps 1
Now, inhale and slowly curl up the bar
- Steps 2
Pause at the top
- Steps 3
Then, exhale while lowering the barbell in a controlled movement
- Steps 4
Return to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Reverse Barbell Curl primarily targets the biceps. For this exercise, use a slightly lighter weight. Hold the bar shoulder-width apart using an overhand grip. Your elbows should be sticking close to your body. Make sure they stay in place for the entire movement.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!