Resistance Tube Lateral Raise (Alternating)
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and raise your left arm straight out to the side at shoulder level or above Hold for a second Then inhale and slowly lower the arm back down to the starting position Repeat for the desired number of reps by alternating between both the arms
The Resistance Tube Lateral Raise (Alternating) works the deltoids in your shoulders. Place your feet or knees shoulder width apart on the band. Now take a handle in each hand with an overhand grip and keep your spine straight. Stand tall with your chest out and back straight and arms at your sides.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!