plank with lateral raise
- Steps 1
Keeping your torso stable, slowly reach your left arm out and up from the side
- Steps 2
Form a straight line from your right hand to left hand
- Steps 3
Brace through the abs by pulling your navel to your spine
- Steps 4
Hold this position for five seconds
- Steps 5
- Steps 6
If you feel too unstable, try moving your right hand so it is under the center of your chest rather than under your right shoulder
- Steps 7
Return to the starting position
- Steps 8
Repeat the movement with your right arm.
Plank with Lateral Raise works the obliques and lateral hip muscles.Place your palms on the floor. Extend your arms and legs. Keep your toes on the floor. Keep your spine straight and body in a straight line. Make sure your elbows don’t flare out.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!