Parshva tadasana (tiryaka tadasana - lateral stretch)
- Steps 1
Stand on the mat in Tadasana
- Steps 2
Taking a deep inhalation, raise the arms above your shoulders and head
- Steps 3
Interlock the fingers and exhale to bend towards the right side and stretch the arms further Release and change to the other side
- Steps 4
Slowly release the arms and bring them beside your body and relax
- Steps 5
And that's how you do Parshva tadasana
This asana Strengthens arms and shoulders, Lengthens the abdominal muscles, hips, and thighs while improving flexibility in the spine. Let's look at it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!