Mayurasana/ Peacock pose
- Steps 1
Place the palms flat on the floor with the fingers pointing towards the feet
- Steps 2
Bring the wrists and forearms together so that they touch
- Steps 3
Lean forward so that the abdomen rests on top of the elbows and the chest rests on the upper arms
- Steps 4
Balance your weight on the arms and slowly lift your legs up in the extended position
- Steps 5
Let your head tilt forward
- Steps 6
Hold for as long as your body allows
- Steps 7
Then release and return to the starting position.
This asana strengthens your abdominal muscles as well as helps you to reduce your big belly and also brings more strength to your arms. To perform this asana, sit on the floor with your feet together and knees apart. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!