Malasana / garland pose
- Steps 1
Stand on your mat with feet wide apart
- Steps 2
Bend your knees and lower your butt to come into a squat position
- Steps 3
Lower your hips to the ground and bend your elbows to bring your palms together Bring your elbows toward the inside of your knees
- Steps 4
This is the final position
- Steps 5
Maintain it as long as it is comfortable and slowly release the pose
- Steps 6
And that's how you do Malasana
- Steps 7
Precautions: If you've injury or pain in your knees or hips, then avoid this pose.
Malasana improves balance, concentration, and focus. It can also increase circulation and blood flow in the pelvis. It is particularly good for pregnant women as it can later help in childbirth. Let's look at the steps.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!