- Steps 1
Bend your left knee and go down until it almost touches the floor
- Steps 2
Your right leg should form a right angle with the floor
- Steps 3
Exhale and push your right leg to return to the starting position
- Steps 4
Complete the desired number of reps
- Steps 5
Switch legs and repeat.
Lunges strengthen the lower body including the quads, glutes, and hamstrings. Stand straight with your feet shoulder width apart. Place your hands on your hips. Inhale and step forward with your right leg. Your left leg stays in place.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!