Lower/Mid Trapezius Activation - T Raise
- Steps 1
Now, bring your hands into a thumbs up position and lift your arms up to the sides
- Steps 2
Engage trunk muscles to stiffen the spine
- Steps 3
Your thumbs should be facing up as your lift arms to shoulder level
- Steps 4
Your horizontal arms and your vertical body should form a T shape
- Steps 5
Pause and slowly return to the starting position
- Steps 6
Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
Lie face down on a bench, with your arms hanging down. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!