Knee Supported Forearm Plank Progression
- Steps 1
Keep your back and neck straight and Hold this position for recommended duration or till you feel comfortable
- Steps 2
Try to improve your time on this position in order to progress to be able to perform plank.
Knee Supported Forearm Plank Progression is the first step towards being able to perform the Plank and help you strengthen your core muscle. Make sure you have a carpet or non-slippery exercise mat and enough space around yourself. Get in a plain position with your elbow and knees on the ground
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!