- Steps 1
Start by doing a regular squat by bringing your hands in front of the chest
- Steps 2
then, engage your core, and jump up explosively
- Steps 3
When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep
- Steps 4
Make sure you land with your entire feet on the ground
- Steps 5
Remember to breathe normally
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Jump Squat targets the glutes, quads, hips, and hamstrings. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!