Hip Rocking Pose/ Hindolasana
- Steps 1
Inhale, bend the left knee, grab hold of the left knee and ankle and twist the lower leg inward so it is almost horizontal
- Steps 2
Bring the hip to the side
- Steps 3
Straighten your back, and start rocking the hip to the left and right (movement that resembles rocking a baby)
- Steps 4
Rock the leg for 5 breaths
- Steps 5
Slowly release the leg on the floor
- Steps 6
Repeat on the other side
- Steps 7
Precautions: People with back complaints or a displaced coccyx should not practice this pose.
This pose helps in opening and releasing tension in the hip, improving flexibility of the hip joints, toning abdominal muscles and strengthening the spine. Let's look at the steps: Sit down on the floor with the legs outstretched, feet together.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!