- Steps 1
Lift one leg skyward (come on to the ball of the grounded foot)
- Steps 2
Take hops off the ground until you find balance
- Steps 3
The grounded leg is working towards meeting the leg that is already lifted to find your straight leg handstand
- Steps 4
Find your balance and hold for 5 seconds on your first attempt and then build the time up for as long as you can.
While the main focus is on the upper body, your entire body is worked through the handstand hold. Start in a classic downward facing dog yoga position. Gaze from between your hands and place the weight of your torso on your upper arms.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!