Hands Behind Head Side/Twisting/Oblique Crunches on a decline bench
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and slowly begin to roll your shoulders off the bench
- Steps 2
Your shoulders should come up and off the bench about 4 inches while your lower back remains on the bench
- Steps 3
At the top of the movement, flex your abdominals and twist your torso to one side
- Steps 4
Then inhale and slowly lower yourself back down to the starting position
- Steps 5
Then repeat by twisting to the other side at the top of the movement
- Steps 6
Complete the desired number of reps.
This exercise targets the obliques and the rectus abdominis muscles. Lie flat on your back on a decline bench with a weighted plate held behind your head with both the hands. Support your legs under the pads.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!