Half Boat Pose / Ardha Navasan
- Steps 1
Inhale, bend the left knee, and grab hold of your left foot (or ankle, heel or calf) with both hands
- Steps 2
Lift and stretch the leg up with the help of the hands
- Steps 3
Keep the back and knee straight and try to lift your leg as upward as possible
- Steps 4
Gaze at the big toe and hold the pose for 5 breaths
- Steps 5
Exhale, and slowly release the leg on the floor
- Steps 6
Repeat on the other side.
This pose helps in rendering the hamstring muscles and improving flexibility of hip joints, toning abdominal muscles and strengthening the arms and spine muscles. To perform this asana, sit down on the floor with your legs outstretched, and feet together.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!