Gluteus Medius Clam
- Steps 1
Engage the abdominal muscles to support the spine
- Steps 2
Keep the heels together and raise the top knee
- Steps 3
Ensure hip does not roll back and you do not arch your lower back
- Steps 4
Bring the knee back to the starting position
- Steps 5
It is normal to feel fatigue in the hip muscles when you begin training this movement
- Steps 6
You should aim for a smooth movement both on the way up and down
- Steps 7
Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
Lie down on your side and bend knees at 45 degrees such that they are one on top of the other. Place the top hand on your hip and push forward to stop hip rolling back. Place the other hand below your head on the elbow for support. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!