Dumbbell Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
- Steps 1
Inhale and bend forward by pushing your torso ahead
- Steps 2
Slightly bend the knees
- Steps 3
Lower the dumbbells to the ground without allowing your back to arch
- Steps 4
Now, brace your core, exhale and lift your torso and the dumbbells up
- Steps 5
Return to the starting position
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The dumbbell stiff leg deadlift works your hamstrings, glutes, and your lower back. Stand with feet shoulder-width apart. Hold the dumbbells down in front of your thighs with an overhand grip, let your palms face your body.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!