- Steps 1
Now, inhale and push your hips backward as you start to lower your body by bending at the knees
- Steps 2
Be careful to not arch the back forward.
- Steps 3
Descend to the point where your thighs are parallel to the floor
- Steps 4
Hold for a second or two.
- Steps 5
Press into your heels to straighten your knees and hips and rise back up to the starting position
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
The muscles primarily worked are Quadriceps and gluteus maximus. Hold a dumbbell horizontally in both the hands in front of your chest. Feet should be hip-width apart with heels planted firmly on the floor. Brace your abdominals and stand tall with your shoulders pulled back for good balance.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!