Dumbbell Split Squats
- Steps 1
Now, inhale and push the knee of your front foot forward
- Steps 2
Exhale and push it back to the starting position by extending the front leg
- Steps 3
Repeat with the other leg.
Dumbbell Split Squats work your quads, hamstrings, glutes, and calves. Stand and hold the dumbbells to your sides with a neutral grip. Keep one foot on a bench. Stand on the other foot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!