Dumbbell Face pulls
- Steps 1
Exhale and pull the dumbbells up in a swift, clean movement
- Steps 2
Your elbows should form a less than right angle
- Steps 3
Pause for half a second Inhale and slowly extend your arms back to the starting position Do this in a slow, controlled manner Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Dumbbell Face Pulls work on the upper back, rear delts and triceps.Sit on an incline bench facing the back rest. Grab a pair of dumbbells using an overhand grip. Keep your feet flat on the floor. Fully extend your arms so that they’re hanging straight down.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!