- Steps 1
Now, Inhale and push your hips back
- Steps 2
Go down until the dumbbells are first hinging at the hips then knees to lower dumbbells along the front of legs, pausing when thighs are parallel to the ground
- Steps 3
Exhale and drive through the mid-foot to return to the starting position, maintaining a neutral spine and keeping dumbbells close to the body throughout
- Steps 4
Fully extend hips and knees, squeezing glutes at the top
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
Dumbbell Deadlifts primarily target the Gluteus Maximus, Quadriceps, Hamstrings and lower back. Stand with feet hip-width apart, holding dumbbells in front of hips, palms facing thighs. Squeeze shoulder blades together to keep spine in a neutral position
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!