Dhyana Virasana/ Hero's Meditation Pose
- Steps 1
Bend the left leg underneath the right leg and try touching the left heel to the right hip
- Steps 2
Bring the right leg over the top of the bent left leg and try touching the right heel to the left hip
- Steps 3
Place both the hands on the knee that's on the top
- Steps 4
Look in the front and close your eyes
- Steps 5
And that's how you do Dhyana Virasana
- Steps 6
Precautions: Avoid practicing this asana if you have thigh, ankle, knee, leg, back, neck or joint pain, migraine, or spinal disorders.
This asana gives strength to the pelvic structure and stretches the thigh muscles, improves digestion and gives relief from gastric troubles. Let's look at the steps: Sit with both legs straight in front of the body.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!