Cross Body Shoulder Stretch
- Steps 1
Push the folded arm across, so that your elbow comes closer to your face
- Steps 2
Bring it back to its starting position
- Steps 3
Remember to breathe normally
- Steps 4
Repeat it with the other arm.
The Cross Body Shoulder Stretch targets the rotator cuff muscles. Lie on the bench on your side . Fold one arm. Hold it with the other hand, a little above the elbow.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!