- Steps 1
Now, exhale and pull yourself up by using your arms and hands until your chin passes the bar
- Steps 2
Then inhale and lower yourself all the way down until your arms are straight
- Steps 3
Return to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Close Pull Ups work your Latissimus dorsi. Grab the pullup bar with a neutral close grip. Grip it about shoulder-width apart or slightly less. Hang on to the bar and raise your feet off the floor by bending your knees.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!