Close Grip Push-Up On Knees
- Steps 1
Now, inhale and lower yourself till your chest almost touches the floor
- Steps 2
Pause for a second and push yourself up again to the starting position
- Steps 3
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Close Grip Push-Ups (On Knees) work your deltoids, pecs, and triceps muscles. Place your palms narrower than shoulder width apart on the floor. Extend your arms, and then place your knees on the floor, cross your feet behind. Keep your spine straight and body in a straight line. Make sure your elbows don’t flare out.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!