Chest Expand/ Prasarit pada hasta uttanasana
- Steps 1
Inhale, raise your hands and arms up in the air, and tilt to the back
- Steps 2
Expand the chest and hold it for few seconds
- Steps 3
Exhale, release the hands and return to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions
- Steps 5
Precautions: People with weak heart and lower back problems should not practice this posture.
This posture helps in giving a nice stretch to arms and the spine, helps in deep breathing, toning abdominal muscles, strengthening the lower back, calves and buttocks. Let's look at the steps: Stand erect with feet widely spread apart This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!