Cervical Extensor Strengthening 4-point Kneeling
- Steps 1
Now, gently drop your head down keeping the chin tucked in
- Steps 2
Raise your head back up without poking your chin forward and come to the starting position
- Steps 3
Try to lift head from the base of the neck where it joins the trunk
- Steps 4
You should still be looking down at the end of the movement
- Steps 5
Pause at the top and repeat for the prescribed number of reps.
Place your palms and knees on the ground. Keep your back straight and face down. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!